Enrollment Process 

To enrol a child into Kenwick Childcare Centre, Please contact the centre and we can email you a copy or we can provide the Internet address so you can complete the form online via our software provider Hubworks

Please note to comply with regulations we need to have a copy of your child's immunisation record from the My Gov site (Medicare-Ausatralian Immunisation Register Form) and a copy of either birth certificate or passport